Saturday, July 19, 2014

1 dress 2 ways

Hello again!! It's been a while, but only because I had been preparing some new posts on styling summer clothes and I really hope you will like them! In this post, I would like to give you some ideas on how to wear a short dress in 2 ways!
I bought this patterned dress (remember its fabric from the sneak peeks?), because I loved the colours and flower shapes and the fact that it isn't too tight, so it's great for hot days!
Here I'm wearing it with my pretty mint/light blue wedges, that I have also shown you before!


And the second way to wear a dress like this, is to wear a long wide skirt over it and immediately turn it into a pretty top! I chose this one-color skirt, because the dress already has so many colors, but you can also combine different patterns! 


What do you think? Will you try wearing one of your short dresses with a long skirt?
I hope you enjoyed the post, because there will be some more like this one on how to style one piece in 2 different ways..! So keep checking the blog! 


No comments:

Post a Comment